Saturday, September 8, 2007

Just a Note...

Never, NEVER buy a satellite system for your computer. Mine has been out for about three days now due to cloud cover and rain. On my roof are two satellite dishes; one for the computer and one for the TV. The one for the computer only works when it's sunny from here to California; the one for the TV only goes out when it's hailing on the roof. I don't know why one is so much better than other but it's very frustrating, she said as she typed on the computer in the local library. (sigh)

Drlobojo gave me an idea, however, for my next post. As soon as I finish reading a book, I'll post a book review on it. Assuming my computer is up by then...

1 comment:

SBB said...

Okay, I won't buy one. There, now you don't have to worry about it anymore. :)

Hey, consider this a personal invite for you and your son to come down to my book signing on Thursday. I've love to see you both, and we can go out to eat afterwards.